Boisdale of Canary Wharf opened in summer 2011. The two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square comprises restaurant, oyster bar and grill, whisky bar, Cuban cigar library and shop and live music venue. The second floor restaurant is decorated in the instantly recognisable Boisdale signature look of lacquer…
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
The original star line up of the West End Rat Pack show
Stephen Triffit is Frank Sinatra
Mark Adams is Dean Martin
George Daniel Long is Sammy Davis Junior
together they are
THE RAT PACK!
with the fabulous
Let ‘The Definitive Rat Pack’ transport you to the 1960s Sands Hotel where the Kings of Swing were at the very peak of their fame.
Hear the artists sing classic songs such as: Fly Me To The Moon, New York New York, Chicago, One for my Baby, Lady is a Tramp, That’s Amore, Volare, Ain’t That a Kick in the Head, King of the Road, Everybody Loves Somebody, Mr Bojangles, Bye Bye Blackbird, Leroy Brown, Mack the Knife, What Kind of Fool and Me and My Shadow.
‘The Definitive Rat Pack’ are undoubtedly some of the world’s finest interpreters of the songs and banter of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr. Crooning through the very best of their stellar catalogue, Stephen Triffitt (Frank), Mark Adams (Dean) and George Daniel Long (Sammy) have performed these roles in London’s West End for nearly a decade. They are so much more than a tribute, so join them in this perfect casino setting for a night to remember and maybe a little flutter too.
“Stephen Triffitt ‘IS’ Frank Sinatra” – Arts Desk
Stephen Triffitt created the role of Frank Sinatra in the original West End cast of The Rat Pack – Live from Las Vegas as well as opening USA, Canadian and European productions.
Stephen has performed for many prestigious clients including; HRH Prince Philip, Simon Cowell, The headline act at The Beckham’s lads’ christenings for Victoria and David Beckham at ‘Beckingham Palace’. He has performed in concert with The BBC Symphony Orchestra for Friday Night is Music Night, The Metropole Orchestra (Amsterdam) and London Symphony Orchestra as well as summer concerts at Beaulieu, Audley End and Kenwood House.
AFTER SHOW DJ – Tue & Wed until 12am • Thu until 1am • Fri & Sat until 2am
ABOUT OUR FOOD:
Sourcing the greatest grass-fed Aberdeenshire beef is crucial to Boisdale but equally so is the attention to detail involved in the dry ageing and the actual cutting. All the beef supplied to Boisdale is from the very best certified beef suckler herds of Aberdeenshire Boisdale is wild about game and all manner of chase and fowl find their way to the tables, be it red grouse – the ultimate game bird uniquely indigenous to Scotland and northern England or Highland venison, the regulars’ favourite served hot smoked with a black truffle dressing. Wild fowl, hare, partridge – all can be enjoyed in the Boisdale restaurants when in season.
Gourmets can also delight in arguably the best beef in the world: 28-40 day matured purebred dry aged Aberdeenshire steak as well as other remarkable meat that includes Highland Blackface Lamb.
The most famous Scottish export after whisky - smoked salmon - comes to Boisdale from award-winning, small family-owned farms and smokehouses. Other fish specialities include the diver-gathered Orkney King scallops, Loch Ryan native oysters, organic West Minch salmon from South Uist, sweet dill-pickled herring from the Summer Isles, as well as abundant varieties of other seafood.
ABOUT THE VENUE:
Jools Holland, Boisdale Patron of Music presents the best in jazz, blues and soul.
About the venue: https://youtu.be/SJhROJnoJLQ
Boisdale of Canary Wharf is a two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square which comprises a restaurant, four private dining rooms, Oyster Bar & Grill and Cigar Terrace, the world’s greatest Whisky Bar, and the best live music in the capital.
"London's number one jazz venue" Tatler
"Best Whisky Bar in the World" Whisky Magazine
"A carnivore's dream" Evening Standard
"Aged steaks are deemed incredible" Square Meal
"The world's most individualistic style bar & restaurant" Hot Tickets
VIP - Live Music & Dinner
VIP music tickets & dining table within 5 metres of stage (full closest view) & a delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|21:00 - 22:55||£149.00|
Premium - Live Music & Dinner
Premium music tickets & dining table with a full view of stage & a delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|21:00 - 22:55||£99.00|
Standard - Live Music & Dinner
Standard music tickets and table towards the back of the room with side view of stage with a delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|21:00 - 22:55||£89.00|
Window - Live Music & Dinner
Window view table overlooking Cabot Square & Fountain with partial view of stage with a delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|21:00 - 22:55||£79.00|
Show Only - Live Music
Show only ticket at tables with full view 20 metres from the stage + live screen. Full bar and food service available.
|21:00 - 22:55||£49.00|
Cabot Place, Canary Wharf, E14 4QT
Canary Wharf (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.