Boisdale of Canary Wharf opened in summer 2011. The two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square comprises restaurant, oyster bar and grill, whisky bar, Cuban cigar library and shop and live music venue. The second floor restaurant is decorated in the instantly recognisable Boisdale signature look of lacquer…
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
BOOTLEG BLONDIE is the world’s No.1 official Debbie Harry & Blondie tribute band
Established in 2001 this band is the only Blondie tribute to play the legendary CBGB in New York City and have had the honour to be thanked on Blondie’s 11th album ‘Pollinator’. In 2019, to celebrate 40 years since the release of Blondie’s iconic album Parallel Lines, Bootleg Blondie played two UK tours with Blondie’s legendary drummer Clem Burke, under the band name CBBB (Clem Burke & Bootleg Blondie). Both tours were a whirlwind of sell out shows, radio, press interviews and fab reviews, they drove nearly 5,000 miles and played to over 7,000 people, also releasing an original single ‘Enigma Soho Au Go Go’ to coincide with the tours which is available through AppleMusic, Spotify, Deezer, and itunes.
Bootleg Blondie can be seen at all the major venues and festivals around the UK and Europe, having played the Isle of Wight Festival, the 100 Club, Shepherd’s Bush Empire, 100 Club, the Hammersmith Palais, the Electric Ballroom London, Eric’s Liverpool, Dingwall’s London and have opened for amongst others The Undertones, Slade, The Beat, Bad Manners, Sophie Ellis Baxtor, Faithless, UB40, Sister Sledge, Bootleg Beatles, Heaven 17, Toyah, Visage, Hazel O’Connor, Tony Hadley, Altered Images, Bananarama, David Essex, Nick Kershaw, The Idles, Big Country and the wonderful Chas and Dave!
Debbie Harris, lead vocalist of Bootleg Blondie, has the looks, the voice and the attitude of the original Blondie bombshell and like her heroine is typically outrageous on stage, wearing dustbin liners, thigh length boots and t.shirts with more holes than t.shirt! Debbie's pride & joy is her guitar which she plays at every show, signed by all the Blondie band members.
She appeared in the Mail On Sunday Magazine and performed on two tv shows for BBC1 when she was picked out of 15,000 applicants to represent Debbie Harry on ‘Even Better Than The Real Thing’ hosted by Paddy McGuinness which attracted an audience of 10 million viewers!
Debbie Harris is the niece of the celebrated singer and actress Shani Wallis who is best remembered for her performance as Nancy in the Oscar winning musical film 'Oliver'!
‘Good luck with your show!’ DEBBIE HARRY
'Playing with Bootleg Blondie was very emotional' CLEM BURKE
‘Thank you for your support’ CHRIS STEIN
ABOUT OUR FOOD:
Sourcing the greatest grass-fed Aberdeenshire beef is crucial to Boisdale but equally so is the attention to detail involved in the dry ageing and the actual cutting. All the beef supplied to Boisdale is from the very best certified beef suckler herds of Aberdeenshire Boisdale is wild about game and all manner of chase and fowl find their way to the tables, be it red grouse – the ultimate game bird uniquely indigenous to Scotland and northern England or Highland venison, the regulars’ favourite served hot smoked with a black truffle dressing. Wild fowl, hare, partridge – all can be enjoyed in the Boisdale restaurants when in season.
Gourmets can also delight in arguably the best beef in the world: 28-40 day matured purebred dry aged Aberdeenshire steak as well as other remarkable meat that includes Highland Blackface Lamb.
The most famous Scottish export after whisky - smoked salmon - comes to Boisdale from award-winning, small family-owned farms and smokehouses. Other fish specialities include the diver-gathered Orkney King scallops, Loch Ryan native oysters, organic West Minch salmon from South Uist, sweet dill-pickled herring from the Summer Isles, as well as abundant varieties of other seafood.
ABOUT THE VENUE:
Jools Holland, Boisdale Patron of Music presents the best in jazz, blues and soul.
About the venue: https://youtu.be/SJhROJnoJLQ
Boisdale of Canary Wharf is a two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square which comprises a restaurant, four private dining rooms, Oyster Bar & Grill and Cigar Terrace, the world’s greatest Whisky Bar, and the best live music in the capital.
"London's number one jazz venue" Tatler
"Best Whisky Bar in the World" Whisky Magazine
"A carnivore's dream" Evening Standard
"Aged steaks are deemed incredible" Square Meal
"The world's most individualistic style bar & restaurant" Hot Tickets
VIP - Live Music & Dinner
Table within 6 meters of stage + delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements. See amazing wine, cocktail, and award winning whiskey lists on our web site
|21:30 - 23:00||£149.00|
Premium - Live Music & Dinner
Table from the middle to front of the room with a full view of stage + delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements. See amazing wine, cocktail, and award winning whiskey lists on our web site
|21:30 - 23:00||£99.00|
Standard - Live Music & Dinner
Table in the middle to back of the room with full view of stage + delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements. See amazing wine, cocktail, and award winning whiskey lists on our web site
|21:30 - 23:00||£79.00|
Window - Live Music & Dinner
Table in Bay Window area with partial view of stage and screens including a delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements (see above). See amazing wine, cocktail, and award winning whiskey lists on our web site
|21:30 - 23:00||£69.00|
Show Only - Live Music
Table in the middle to back of the room with full view of stage and screens. Amazing cocktails, wine and award winning whiskey lists and food menus available
|21:30 - 23:00||£39.00|
Cabot Place, Canary Wharf, E14 4QT
Canary Wharf (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.